Fire detection maintenance technician
– Testing of fire detection systems.
– Execution of inspection work on fire detection equipment.
– Preventive replacement of fire detection heads.
– Failure detection, diagnosis and corrective actions
– Fill in an intervention report.
– Does a last-minute risk analysis before starting the assigned task.
– Technical education (A3/A2) in industrial electricity.
– Holder of the basic VCA
– A first experience in electrical installations in an industrial and office environment is an asset.
– Experience in working at height (10m).
– The ability to work with a cherry picker (telescopic and scissor) is a real asset.
– Driving licence B.
– Good knowledge of Dutch.
– Knowledge of French is an asset.
– Respect for safety rules and instructions.
– Independent worker.
- BA4 and VCA